Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nya! Something hot!

Well I'm kind of tired too and a bit upset because of something that was said to a dear friend of mine over DA and I wish I could go the asshole's page and give him a piece of my mind! But I know how Kino is and she wouldn't like me to get in trouble for trolling someone <3 she's such a nice person that's why I love her!

So I drew a pic, well kind of one I manage to finish, but I couldn't find my All Spark Almanac to use as references so many colors my be wrong, and I just hate using references from the internet I just get a headache from changing taps DX

So warning! The picture below contains slash/yaoi intercourse between two male characters so beware!







This picture is kind of a follow up from one of my last post that I called Ultra Magnus' orders. Since Ran is kind of infiltrating along with Longarm I kind of figure they wouldn't call each other brother, but by their name. Ultra Magnus order ran to ride Longarms spike and while Ran is kissing his bro ridding him, Ultra Magnus and Longarm prepare his port for another spike to take! I'm such a perv  =////Q////=

I still have a lot of the pics I want to finish but right now is late and I need to sleep CX so maybe tomorrow I will post more. I saw some of Drago's pic where he gives glow to the cum/semen/energon etc. So I wanted to try too, doesn't look half bad C:

No comments:

Post a Comment