Monday, September 6, 2010

Back with new layout!

It's good to be back! XD After at my work have taken off a lot of the paperwork I'm supposed to do I finally have the time to draw some stuff! Still a bit stuck on Art Block though...OTL But thanks to some friends on DA I'm finally getting off it! And what do you know I come here to post some pronz  =///Q///= Yes but here's a picture for a club on DA

 Now I couldn't came out with something better for the background but I'm happy with the resul |///D This is Seismicwave who is an oc of Sally's with Galvatron, in animated form, which the design belongs to Krazi on DA, I think I like this pairing, but anyway I think of Seismicwave losing abet to Galvatron, and Galvatron wanted him to wear this outfit and do what he says if he lost the bet. Seismicwave is not amuse!  Galvatron came up okay, It took me a long time to draw him like I want him, and in took me a long time too since I lost touch on my Anatomy *curses* so like seven layers of just sketching XD colors are okay too, and the background I couldn't came up with something for it OTL so just random colors all around. I chosen girly colors since the theme is to humiliated him.




And now for the mature pictures! C: Beware he pictures below contains yaoi, situation where male characters have intercourse I warned you! 





 I couldn't resist! I had to do it! after seeing this picture on Drago's Gallery I just had to see what would it be like for little Ran to take Bumblebee C///X I'm happy with the result, although I lost my touch with anatomy and the sticky flow of  cum/semen/energon or whatever is call I still like it though *///Q///* As for who is taking Ran, I don't know use your imaginations! |///D

Now the picture below, I'm going to call it Magnus' Orders, in this situation Ultra Magnus ordered for Longarm and Rapidshock to come to his office and well the end result was that Ran/Rapidshock was to pleasure him with his mouth, Longarm holding his head. I'm such a perv! And I wanted to practice glow on photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment